Every year, during the month of May, RACI opens its membership process so that all organizations that wish to join a collaborative workspace, both locally and internationally, can do so.
This year, the membership opens May 2nd and accepts applications until May 31, 2018.
The requirements for organizations wishing to join the Network are the following:
- To be a Non-governmental organization, non-profit, and non-partisan.
- To be a Social Organization of cause; meaning it is constituted to carry out an activity for the common good, democratically organized, and whose financial resources are used to help to pursue its own objectives.
- To be an Argentinean organization which works within the country.
- To be registered under Argentine legal regulations, in any forms which the law provides fornon-profit organizations (civil associations, foundations, the cooperators, co-operatives, etc.)
- To have been in operation for at least 2 years since its legal registration.
The admission process is divided into two stages. In the first stage, you must follow the following steps:
- To send a letter signed by the members of the Executive Comittee or by a representative of the applicant organization, with its logo, specifying both the organization’s interest in joining RACI and the reasons for this interest.
- To complete level 1 of the Membership Form.
- To complete the form, you must go to the following link: https://raci.org.ar/formulario-membresia/
If you have any questions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org