Between October 12 and 22, 2021, the Call for the New Zealand Embassy Fund in Argentina and Paraguay 2021-2022 remained open. As reported in the Terms and conditions, the Fund supports small-scale and short-term community projects that contribute to increasing the well-being of a community.
During this period, RACI received and systematized a total of 270 applications. 230 of them were submitted by organizations established in Argentina, 39 by organizations in Paraguay.
Considering the thematic axes of the Fund:
- 189 applications work on the axis of Economic and Social Inclusion
- 96 work on the axis of Climate change and resilience
- 148 projects are linked to Gender Equality
- 120 promote the Development of communities (particularly indigenous and rural)
How does the application process continue?
Once Phase 1 of the application process is closed, the RACI team will be dedicated to the evaluation of the concept notes received. A pre-selection will be made of those projects that meet the criteria and requirements of the fund. Those pre-selected organizations will be notified by email on Friday, November 5 and will be invited to participate in a second instance where they will submit an Extended Application Form.
All applications must be submitted as follows:
- The Form “Form 02 – Extended Application Form” will be e-mailed to pre-selected organizations
- Complete the downloaded application. The form must be:
- Written in Spanish.
- Accompanied by additional information, quotes, purchase order from goods and services suppliers (as applicable).
- Signed by a responsible member of the applicant organization.
- Attached in Editable Word or PDF format.
- Submit the document “Form 02 – Extended Application Form”
The reception period for the Extended Application Form, for those pre-selected organizations, will be open from Monday, November 8 to Thursday, November 18, 6.00 PM (Argentine time).
During this period, the RACI team will be available for consultations and support of the pre-selected organizations through the email fondoembajadaNZ@raci.org.ar .