The Executive Committee of RACI is formed by seven Executive Directors from the network's partner members. Those aspiring to be part of the Committee should apply for the position. They will be elected by vote in the Members Assembly that is carried out annualy in October.
The term in office lasts two years and it is possible to be reelected two terms in a row. The main objective is to have a Committee formed by seven members from a diverse thematic spectrum, in geography and scale.
Besides full members, the Committee designates alternate members within the appointed organizations to take over the role of the full member in case they were not to be able to comply with her or his functions in a given time. In addition, the organization's full members are backed up by the Organization's Alternates, which will replace them whenever it is necessary.
ROLE OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Contribute to the implementation of the annual action plan approved by the Members Assembly.
- Develop political actions according to medium and long term strategies.
- Suggest modifications to the Internal Regulations at the Members Assembly in order to keep the entity working adequately.
- Present candidates to the Members Assembly to occupy the position of Executive Director in the event of a vacancy, after evaluating potential applicants.
COMMITMENTS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Taking decissions by simple present majority voting except for the particular cases that the Internal Regulation sets not to.
- Participating from monthly meetings with the Executive Commitee, to accompany it actively in the execution of the annual action plan.
- Taking full care of the operative work and giving support to the Executive Direction daily.
- Carrying out functions of the Evaluative Commission during the process of incorporation of new partners.
- Carrying out the functions and powers instructed by the Members Assembly.
Member of the Board of Directors – Fundación Poder Ciudadano (Citizen Power Foundation).
Graduated in Political Science and Specialist in Social Policies Management, she also obtained a Master in Social Policies and a PhD in Social Sciences (University of Buenos Aires, UBA).
Member of the CONICET Department of studies.
Asossiated Researcher at the Institute of Legal and Social Research “Ambrosio L. Gioja” (School of law, UBA).
Main Researcher of the Interdisciplinary Work Group “Social Rights and Public Policies” (UBA).
Executive Director – Fundación Directorio Legislativo (Legislative Directory Foundation).
Journalist, with a Master in International Relations from the University of Bologna. She is currently doing her PhD in Political Sciences at the National University of San Martin (UMSA, for its Spanish acronym).
Fulbright-APSA Congressional Fellow.
Founding member of the Latin American Network for Legislative Transparency.
Member of the Steering Committee at the Open Government Partnership (OGP).
Executive Director – Fundacion Kaleidos.
Graduated in Educational Psychology, University of CAECE.
Executive Director at Kaleidos Foundation from 2011 until now.
Executive Director – Fundacion Huesped
Graduated in Business Administration, with a Master in Public Health (UBA).
Founder of Fundacion Huesped; he was the first President and is currently the Executive Director since 1998.
He was a member of the Country Coordinator Mechanism (CCM) for The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM) representing the Argentine AIDS Society (SAS, for its Spanish acronym).
Executive Director – Tzedaká Foundation.
Graduated in Psychology, she also obtained a postgraduate course in Organizational Analysis and Human Resources Management (UBA), and completed a postgraduate course in Funds Development for Non-profit Organizations at the School of Business from the University of Belgrano, as part of the Future Scenarios Programme, Säid Bussiness School, University of Oxford (UK).
She was Deputy Director of Leatid – Centre for the Training on Community Leadership in Latin American, at the American Joint Distribution Committee.
She has served as Program Director for HIAS Latin America.
Graduated as a Public Accountant at the Faculty of Economic Sciences (UBA).
Professor in the Master’s course of Management of Organizations in the Cultural and Creative Areas, at the Faculty of Economic Sciences (UBA).
Member of the Executive Committe of the Civil Society “COMUNIA”.
Master in Corporate Finance from the University of CEMA.
Graduated in Marketing Integrated Communications, Austral University.
Executive Director – Fundación Huerta Niño
Consultant in Organizational Development.
He holds a degree in Human Resources, held a position in Training and Development and a Diploma in Organizational Development. She is currently studying Social Management.